View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #102
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoo View Post
we can play music+video together with gmplay & mplayer.
gcc raw2gmv.c -o raw2gmv

to save raw video to gmv use:

Code:
# ./ffmpeg.exe -i ./input_video_file.mp4 -pix_fmt gray -f rawvideo -vf pad=800:600:0:75 -s 800x450 -r 7.7 -| ./raw2gmz >output_video_file.gmv
I forgot that I posted my video transcoder (raw2gmv.c). I must have done it before leaving on my trip.

Your ffmpeg parameters are similar to what I used (both on the x86 version and on ARM version). The K5 is fast enough to decode and and play even 1080p x.264 video in "realtime", but the K3 is happier with smaller video with simpler (DivX or XviD) compression.

I will post my ffmpeg for kindle (with all options) soon, and some examples of how to use it.

Meanwhile, I converted your 26 karma to 2600. Welcome to the "club".
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote