View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #8
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
No prob, just want to make sure you get some assistance. I am going to test with my library now, but the last time I tried it it wouldn't work, which is why I started using the fetch annotations method along with the template that I pointed you to in the other post. I also backup my mbp files to a backup drive. But I only save the versions from the kindle. I only use the kindle app to update the amazon versions (for those that I purchased from Amazon). But I get my books from many sources so the Amazon method is not helpful for me either. But the best part I like about the fetch annotation method is it gives me quick access to the bookmark information in the Calibre library.

Also, after I have read the book and I know I will not be adding any more notes to it, I use Calibre to re-convert it to mobi and add the summary info to the first page of the book, so that gives me a more permanent lookup for the data also. A little excessive, I know but I think I have a little OCD in me.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote