View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #41
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinszz View Post
Okay, this Jonathan, Sony Customer Service Rep, is REALLYY getting personal here. He tells me he thinks I just don't like the product. I had to correct him and advise him how many Sony readers I currently own, and how many I have bought as gifts.

After I stopped him being angry and reminded him IIII should be angry after spending my money on Sony's product, where Sony can't seem to answer the questions about the unit or fix the problem, without getting personal with CUSTOMERS, he made a suggestion to do a hard reset, which would erase everything from the unit. I told him I already had, and no joy..the problem was not fixed.

Then he wanted to know the color....of the...unit? Why? Arrrgggh.

No solutions were given from Sony, who is about to suggest I send the unit to them. NOT. I will take it back to Target and wait it out.

Obviously I don't want to give up on this thing, but, I'm already 60% there.
This guy seems rather obnoxious. All of the support staff I talked to were wonderful. I think Jonathan should be reported to Sony headquarters.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote