View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 05:20 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoonjules View Post
Yes, it IS discriminatory, but legally so. I cannot imagine what grounds you would be able to lodge a complaint on!
It's no more discriminatory than if, to use a silly example, I were to make a personal choice not to buy from companies whose name started in "A", and then complain that I couldn't buy from Amazon as a result. Not having a credit card is a personal lifestyle choice; Amazon aren't to "blame" for it.