View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Are there any easy ways to mass download from the cloud?

I want to download my collection from the cloud to back it up, since there are a number of files (personal documents) that I only have copies of in the cloud. I was wondering if there was any convenient way to mass download my personal documents from the cloud, or if it all had to be done one by one?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote