View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
TheSacredSoul
Mithrandir
TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
Sorry to hear about your screen. I thought you'd have better luck seeing as the later batches seem to have fewer complaints.

Maybe when the PW is officially sold in your country, you can try for a replacement? Thats' what I plan to do with mine
Nah, Amazon don't usually even ship here. We have to use a 3rd party forwarder to get it shipped to Singapore. And none of the previous Kindles has ever been officially sold here. As such, Kindles are extremely rare here. Have to say I've yet to see anyone use it on trains etc.
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote