View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #51
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Basing on what I can learn here* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b83dIs7S4Ug @ 8:00 smaller sub pixels would collect less light, so they would be less effective in displaying decently saturated colours.

Since these phisical limits I'm having serious difficulties in understanding where to find Triton's appeal for ebook readers, at present.

*despite the guy knows nothing about educational needs and practices

Last edited by lorenzoens; 02-27-2012 at 08:36 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote