View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #9
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Hmmm, I see some magazines are actually apps. So they won't appear in the Newsstand section. You have to access them from the Apps section or "pin" it to your favorites. I was looking forward to an actual magazine cover showing in the carousel or in the Newsstand section. Kind of lame to have an app icon for some of the magazines. I did notice this during the demonstration at the press event. There was a Wired magazine app icon in the carousel, not a magazine cover.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote