View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 05:49 AM   #59
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
I have just followed this discussion, and I think we can agree that nobody gets hurt if we include an Ebookwise section due to popular demand. Should it eventually become abandoned we can always move it back to legacy

Please give me a day or two to arrange for the section.
Thank you for your patience. Finally we got our dedicated eBookwise forum and upload section.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote