View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Obviously, it would be a free release I am not going to do all that work and just keep it for myself. I think it might be good to integrate some backgrounder stuff from Wikipedia, since that is Creative Commons licensed. I think it would be amazing to have a free e-alternative to the bulky, costly Norton Anthology. I sure could have used one when I was in university, but ebooks were not really out there at that time.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote