View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #15
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
You can check your version: Bring down the window shade, choose MORE then DEVICE and then ABOUT.

You can see the software version there. If your software updates when you aren't looking, you'll never know.
The firmware is now at 7.2.3

That is cute bring down the window shade.

Do you think that killed my battery? I don't leave wi-fi on, only turn it on for short periods of time per use.

I did notice kindle freetime or whatever it is called for kids. Irritates me I can't delete it. Don't want it.
new is offline   Reply With Quote