View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:02 AM   #8
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I will not buy DRM-locked ebooks, and I will not buy ebooks that cost as much as the cheapest pbook of that title. Despite this, I've never had a shortage of things to read. I've only made a dent in the public domain books out there (try here on MR, Project Gutenberg, and ManyBooks for starters). I buy my tech books from O'Reilly. I buy SF and fantasy from Baen. I buy all sorts of things, generally authors' backlist books, from their own websites, Smashwords, BeWrite, author consortia, and so on. I don't have to buy overpriced books from the Cabal, and I haven't missed them.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote