View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alda View Post
Hello,

Am a bit stuck and hoping someone can help.

I've just finished setting up my eBook in Sigil and have run a validation test. I get four messages. I'm new to this, however, so they don't make a lot of sense. The messages are:

This clearly has something to do with images I've used.

This clearly has something to do with fonts.

I've tried opening the book in Calibre and have run the viewer and it all looks fine, so I'm a bit at a loss as to what these message mean.

Can anyone explain and give me tips on how to fix the problems, assuming that's needed?

Incidentally I need idiot-proof instructions. Pls speak to me as you would to a five-year old.

Thanks!

Alda
point 2 says you refereed to something in the document that does not exist (as written) in the Book Browser (represent the manifest).
Case is important ../images/mypic.jpg is NOT the same as ../Images.mypic.jpg

Splitting a document with relative, same page references (#anchor instead of ../Text/Chapter1.html#anchor will bomb the check). Sigil DOES NOT fix relative(same page) anchors upon splits.. you are going to dig to find where this is

You deleted a (reference to) a text or image even a second CSS, file (in Code View), but it is still listed in the Book Browser (or a spelling error, see item 2. it could be the flip side of the same problem.)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote