View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #101
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.culloch View Post
Guys I am only saying I have had enough. I don't obsess about upgrades never have never will. I bought an e-reader to read books but unfortunately I seem to spend my time upgrading, re-downloading books that have been removed from my device by kobo's server or have been converted back to previews after paying good money for them. You call that reading. Yeah right, jog on kitty.
I have sympathy for this (even though I own a KT that has 2.1.4 working well on it - I see the problems others are having, and remember how bad mine was on previous releases). My anger is more generally at the many companies selling devices like ereaders, that think it is OK to release hardware with poor and buggy software on it, then use their customers to iron out the problems that should have been removed before going to market.

Seriously, if you find a company that does not do this, I want to know, so I can support them in future.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote