View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #52
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by millydog View Post
The PaperWhite is available for purchase from Amazon now, for us folk downunder.....so, I've decided to upgrade from my K3. When I noticed it was available for order here now, late last week, it was listed as in stock (this is the 3G version). But I decided to read more reviews before making my decision...so I took a couple of days before I placed my order (2 days ago). When I placed my order, it was already listed as shipping in 2-3 weeks. It was going to deliver around 5th March. So, I was surprised to get a shipping notice today. It is shipping from China, probably direct from manufacturing. In my account, my Kindle PW is listed as the 603 version. Anyway, if I am lucky, I might get my PW later this week. I can't wait.
Yep, they have different shipping points all over and usually ship from the one closest to the purchaser if possible. When I bought my K3 I think it was shipped from a warehouse somewhere here in Wisconsin or maybe Illinois.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote