View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #21642
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Yesterday I picked up my new contact lenses. They finally have the silicone hydrogel contacts that also correct my eye disorder but they didn't have them in stock when I got my eyes checked on Tuesday. My left eye had changed a bit and my right eye had stayed the same as a year ago.

I just put them in half an hour ago and they are a lot easier to put in (more rigid than my previous contacts). However, my right eye can't seem to focus properly. I checked and I got the right strength and I didn't switch left and right.

I called the customer service and they told me it might take a few days for my eyes to get used to the new contact because it's a different technology. If it hasn't improved by Monday I should call to make an appointment to get it checked out.

It's very annoying that it's only my right eye acting up and I hope it gets used to the new contact quickly. My sister and I are going to Amsterdam today, so just in case I get a headache or if I just can't take it any more I packed my glasses, contact holder and solution.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote