View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
I love my Sony PRS-505 ... just wish the Sony Store and Sony Library and Sony 'help' was 1% as good as the reader itself.

Neil
I am sorry that you have had this experience, but I've found Sony help (via email) to be very useful and quite prompt. I had an issue with having used up my authorizations while not having access to all of the computers on my account; they were able to de-authorize the old computer remotely. They also helped me resolve a strange issue with one of my credit cards. Both times I recieved an actual personalized e-mail from CS within a few hours of having sent my original e-mail; the problems were resolved within 24 hrs.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote