View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #13
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Xenophon: Thanks for that. First thing I did with my Sony was to download all our ebooks (about 120). I'm no technical whiz and it was my first go with the 505, but it took no time at all to download the entire catalogue, and all books work absolutely fine (much better than those I've bought in from the Sony store itself and taken from ProjectGutenberg, etc). And, as I mentioned earlier, even though prices at our own site are rock bottom, I'm more than happy to send out any books free to my new pals here. I must confess, of course, that my interest is as much in reaction to literary value as to the technicalities ... but I guess we're here to discuss the latter, so please forgive my editorial bias. Very best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote