View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #15
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Update: I think I may have figured out what I was doing wrong.

In most HTML conversions this line is added. "<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />"

However, I was just deleting all the metadata and I think for some documents that wasn't a good thing to do?

Not sure if this theory will pan out or is correct but I think for the time being I'll make sure I don't delete that piece of metadata code. I only started deleting the metadata recently which is pretty much when I started to notice that I was missing apostrophes and getting blocks instead of commas.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote