View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #94
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
i walked into my local doughnut shoppe at 7 this morning and announced that today was doughnut day and bought everyone in the place a doughnut, 18 doughnuts later with 3 for me i took the rest to make 3 dozen home with me
Why am I not surprised? You have this thing for giving, UncleDuke, not to mention doughnuts. Good on ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
what's your story of the day???????????????????????????
I was going to head to the grocer to pick up the Batletts (thanks, Master Wood), but I see my wife has a pile of rhubarb on the counter and I'm guessing that's not going to be for a casserole. So we might have a change of plans for today's "doughnut".
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote