View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 10:39 AM   #4
positively4th
Enthusiast
positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis, Xiaomi Inkpad X, Xiaomi Inkpalm 5
When I got my Paperwhite v1 I was delighted by it as it was an enormous upgrade over the previous generation, but was always bugged by the lights being somewhat splotchy (most noticeable on the bottom of the screen). I upgraded to Paperwhite v2, and while the lighting was improved quite a bit, it still wasn't perfectly even... so while the v2 was the best ereader at that point (in my opinion), it was a somewhat disappointing upgrade to still have uneven lights.

How even is the lighting on the Voyage? Is it splotchy at all or are there any spots that are brighter than others? I'll have mine later today but am just curious
positively4th is offline   Reply With Quote