View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #17
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sablerose View Post
Okay, I got the Epub Tools (specifically) working again, but didn't manage to repeat the errors I found. So, I guess chalk it up to operator-error?

However, I did manage to get a docx copy of the same book into Calibre, converted and tweaked, to load into Marvin on my iPod. So the Tools experiment failed, but the docx one succeeded.

And thanks for the add-in, Tox. Just didn't work for me. /shrug
I would like very much more detailed info (PM is more than fine) with the reasons why it didn't work. That might help me improve. I also thought that the installation was described in detail on both the website and in the manual.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote