View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #698
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kretzer View Post
And I would love to be able to adjust the top margin, too. With the icons active, it just looks too crowded for my liking. There should be some whitespace, I think, but that's a matter of personal taste, of course.
(I do love the design of the icons, by the way).
You know you can make the icons go away, right? I never have them displayed while reading. Tapping in the center of the screen enters Marvin's "full-screen mode", and the icons are gone.

Also, Kris mentioned he'll be redesigning the top toolbar soon, and that the top margin width will also become customizable. (Clearly a necessity especially on the iPhone's small screen.)