View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slusho64 View Post
I did put it in documents and run it by clicking, at which point it said that it didn't work. The part that says "It should read thru the /mnt/us/extensions folder and build a list of your extensions" made me think that the extensions folder was in a location accessible only through USBnetwork. Am I wrong and this file path should be created starting at the root of the drive space found when plugged into a computer (the directory with the "documents" folder)?
Ah, so -

The (internal system) path: /mnt/us/
**IS** the root of the (external storage view) drive space.

Translation:
Internal: /mnt/us/extensions
External: Kindle:/extensions

Same-same-oh.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote