View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgecko View Post
That's good - I've got a couple on the kindle I like that I'd like to be able to convert and keep using.
Hold on. I thought you were referring to the built-in dictionaries. The T2 has 2 built-in English dictionaries (New Oxford American and Oxford Dictionary of English) plus 4 or 10 translation dictionaries, depending on if you're in the US/Canada or Europe. You can choose one of the aforementioned to be your default dictionary (and you can switch it around whenever you like).

I don't know about installing your own dictionaries. I've never tried that. Sorry!

P.S. The US translation dictionaries are Oxford Spanish Dictionary (EN-ES & ES-EN) and Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary (EN-FR & FR-EN).

Last edited by pssquirrel; 09-16-2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: P.S. translation dictionaries
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote