View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #139
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Overally great work :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
The fonts don't look any different to me. Granted, I do not have anything to compare with. I use my own font anyway..
They added hinting to the included fonts, unknown if it would amend your custom fonts as significantly as using the newer system fonts.

Books do seem much more crisp.

One surprise was PDF's that were completely illegible previously are now legible at the default 100% scale. Unsure how that works? but it's definitely clearer.
(screenshot for example resolution)

All in I'm happy with the updates. Good work Amazon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_071.png
Views:	647
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	92262  
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote