View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Keyboard for a Galaxy Player 5

I find I use my GP 5 for a lot of diverse things, including reading ebooks. My K3 is still my primary reader for .azw books. The GP 5 is for every other kind of ebook. One difference? A keyboard. The extra precision of the K3's keyboard is handy. I'm not a big Swype fan, and the built-in handwriting recognition is weak. So... how about a Bluetooth HID keyboard for the GP 5?

I found one I thought would work, based on on-line reviews, took a chance (it was under $30, so it wasn't a huge chance) and it works.

The keyboard is the Targus AKB33USX. It syncs up with the GP 5's Gingerbread O/S quite well. The only quirk of any note is the lack of function of the "Delete" key ("Backspace" works fine). Otherwise, it works well for every task I've put it to.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote