View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #500
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl View Post
The dump of your rootfs would be appreciated. A heavily modified one is better than none at all.
Just did some poking around on my windows partition (I don't use it all that much, i prefer linux mint) and found that i have seaniko7's kernel and (dasmoovers?) rootfs (with usbnet and JB already installed). I can still provide mine though, (JB,keystore,kite,fonts,launchpad,myts, etc) I just need to dump it. Currently I am working on finding a pace to host these that won't go down or have any threat of being seized by the DOJ....... (sorry for bad english -- new keybaord.....)
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote