Thread: MobileRead July 2012 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:05 AM   #46
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
We could do what I did. I did a few manual searches at some of the more popular eBook shops and posted them in the message with the nomination.

No eBook search engine is all that reliable. We could do Sony, B&N, Kobo, & Amazon for searches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Folks from outside the US might appreciate Books on Board, maybe Waterstones (are they still selling ebooks?).

Could always ask the person nominating the book to provide links so Tom doesn't get overworked. I've added links to my nomination.
For the time being, what I'll do is continue to use Inkmesh for the nominations in which no links were provided at the time of nomination, but if links are provided, I'll use the links instead.

I notice that InkmeshTeam hasn't posted here since August 2010.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote