View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #64
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conner View Post
Btw Guys Got it working. It turns out that a previous Mod for whatever reason is prohibiting the installation of this. Picture Viewer Fullscreen mod. It wouldnt Install with this. And The Picture Viewer Fullscreen mod wouldnt install with the the dev keys installed. So I Ask a new question is there a plausable reason behind this and a way I can fix? I use the picture viewer alot and like it fullscreen.
I think the Picture Viewer Fullscreen Mod is the one currently used mod that I am aware of that isn't already on the latest Jailbreak Hack whitelist. Unless I am mistaken on this. As such, that is why it won't install for ya. But isn't it an actual hack, versus just one that requires dev keys?
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote