View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
I had another. Last night, I was powering down - Clicked the first "Power off" screen then the second confirmation dialog appeared, but the screen turned off immediately before I could click OK. I thought it was funny, but - ok then. Turned it on this morning, it had gone to sleep with the power off confirmation dialog showing. I clicked cancel and everything was fine.

NOTE: I believe there is no need for two confirmation power down screens. It feels like a long time to power down when you are in a hurry.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote