View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:06 AM   #11
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
I want one here in the US but not available anywhere. I voted too.
The front-facing speakers alone are fantastic on the Arc; better sound than either my iPad 2 or my Microsoft Surface. I'm not sure why so few tablets do that. You experience the tablet from the front, not from the sides or the back, right?

Some of the ABA bookstores have indicated they'll be carrying the Arc, so hopefully before too long you'll get your chance. I'm surprised that we haven't seen the Japanese launch yet, too, as Rakuten bought Kobo in part as a platform to launch a tablet into the Japanese market on top of. They're definitely going to want to get that done, so I'd expect more launches for the Arc in the very near future.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote