View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:40 AM   #5031
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Some say that music today is not as good as the music of the past. I disagree.

I think a factor in this is that as time passes, only the best of past music is commonly remembered. With newer music, both the good and bad are in the public's mind.

I think it is likely that for every great song of the past, there are likely hundreds that are forgotten. In a few years it's likely to be the same now, where a few good/great songs are remembered and the rest drop out of the public's consciousness.

Last edited by Solitaire1; 10-04-2012 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Straightened out badly written sentence.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote