View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I just checked you have to enter a year of birth to sign up for IMDB. I couldn't find anything in the privacy policy about use of said year (other than they need it to prove you're at least 13 years old).

So, unless she lied to imdb...
I was thinking it was something like that.

If IMDB is owned by Amazon it makes sense. PLUS she probably has an amazon account...and Amazon requires a lot of information. They do not really tell you what they use the info for.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote