View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 12:49 AM   #15
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimr View Post
I haven't got a single thing to complain about. Not to mention (ok, I'll mention it anyway), any further updates will undoubtably introduce new problems, as we can plainly see by some of the comments on this forum re: the wifi Kobo...so as the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
He-he! Exactly. In a matter of fact 1.4 is pretty fine, if you could
live without go-to. If you cannot, 1.7 will not help.
I know what is the feeling, but I would choose the word "jettison".
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote