Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #30
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
That's been my experience.
A year ago I bought a new Kindle, and all I had to do was register it, and the books started downloading right after. If some of them do not download, you may "push" them from the Amazon site, but, afaik it works that way.
It is the same when you have a new PC and install a Kindle client; if you register it, your ebook start downloading. If I remember there is a limit in the number of parallel devices where your ebooks are allowed, it must be 5 or 7.

EDIT : Oh boy, just finished reindexing everything. It took almost 5 days. Hopefully never again. But I did not learn anything good, should it happen next time, I am afraid it will take the same time.

Last edited by brudigia; 02-15-2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Finished indexing.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote