Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #29
Gort
Enthusiast
Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
This is probably widely known, but when I do a search to find whether something is indexing, I notice that when it shows you the results of how many books are still indexing and when you click on those results, it then shows you a list of the actual books waiting to be indexed, with the one currently being indexed as grey. I have once had a book stuck on indexing, which I noticed as it had remained grey for a very long time, so I deleted it, then the indexing went on fine and completed. You can keep the list of books being indexed open and see a book go grey, then it disappears off the list and another book on the list goes grey in its place. This continues till it finishes and there are no books on the list. This is, though, with a Kindle 3.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote