Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #16
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's been said time and time again here that it's not a good idea to add lots of books at a time. It really is sensible to listen to what people have learnt previously and benefit from our mistakes .

You're right, Harry. I found that information all OVER the place for everything back to the K2s... once I realized I had a problem.

On the bright side, I'm down to five books reported, with a list of three. Of course, two of them are 600+ page books, so it might take a while. Another funny thing, I didn't really notice any severe battery drain, and I was doing a lot more than Amazon's recommended reading. (shrugs)
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote