View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by garybob View Post
Thanks to Pilotbob and Theducks. Have re-entered what I think was the original folder for Calibre library but to no effect. I the entered that folder and path in the "start in" section of the properties tag of the shortcut. which is my interpretation of your combined suggestions. Was I right because this didn't work either? Other than re-formatting the drive is there any other way I can correct my earlier errors & get Calibre working again?
Nope... the start in path is only what Windows is going to set as the current directory before it runs that app.

If you want to put it in the shortcut properties you would put in the target line after the name of the exe... sort of like:

c:\Path\To\Calibre.exe --with-library c:\Path\to\Library

That would be the equivalent of doing it on the command line.

After you do this and it works... you can always reedit that shortcut and take it out.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote