View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #966
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
My Samsung Galaxy 5 player running the paid version of Mantano has a problem I've not experienced.
When I start Mantano and try to open a book...one I'm currently reading or to start another...I get a white screen and none of the Mantano controls work. I've tried restarting the app but that does not work. What works is to completely shut down the player and restart. Once it restarts Mantano works fine.
So far I've tried removing all my books...I use Calibre as my library...and moving Mantano from the sd card to the internal storage. Neither has worked.
Anyone else experiencing this problem and have a fix?
I can't find anything on the Mantano site but that is not surprising.
I may have to delete the app and reinstall.
I'm also going to try to side load a book to see if that works.
Thanks,
Kai
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote