View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:16 PM   #9
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Every provided calls their plans unlimited save ATT, but every provider has a limit--see their fine print.

Last I checked Verizon charged for Hot Spot, since when did they stop charging--that would be very uncharacteristic of Verizon?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[EDIT] Okay I just re-read your post your mixing plans. Cell companies do not charge the same rates for Data only devices as they do for phone/data devices.

The price of Tethering/Hot Spots is built into dedicated data devices where it is an extra feature for phone/data devices. That is why it's an extra feature for your EVO and not for your Samsung.

As far as I know T-Mobile is the only cell company that does not charge for Hot Spot/Tethering on their phones. They call their plan unlimited but like every other provided they cap you[*] out at 5GB.

=X=
[*] Every cell company has a different way of handling the 5GB limit if it is reached.

=X=
Verizon had a special deal with the Palm Pre where you would get free hotspot support up to so many GB. I'm not sure if they did that with any other phones.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote