View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #70
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The new rules are being way too strict. Things were fine the way there were. There was no good reason to change things. What was the reason for screwing with the signatures?
See first post of this topic.
Quote:
I can understand signatures that were excessively large. But mine wasn't
Yes, that is exactly the problem. Everybody agreed that large signature have become a problem, even you agree Jon, but as long as we didn't define "too large", it was subject to everyone's personal interpretation.
Quote:
and I can see a lot of others that you'll be screwing with that also are not too large,
We are not "screwing" with anyone. The guidelines apply to everyone, long term member or newbie, team member or not.

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 02-22-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote