View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, erdem I am sorry that your first official post is one with a problem.

I have the 505, but haven't ventured on to the new download of the Reader library. I have Vista on my book laptop and decided to wait until all the problems are sorted out.

There are a few threads around that have discussions about problems with the whole new Reader Library. You may want to check some of those out. I found that even though the thread title has one problem that the posters may post about another problem in the same thread and it gets responses.

Good Luck and enjoy your 300.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote