Thread: PRS-505 PRS-505 issues
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #18
khin99
MHK99
khin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: prs 505, nook color, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7
My problem is a bit weard. I have not used my PRS 505 for some time. I need it for my wife to read some foreign fonts. I got the details in Word, converted to epub and loaded on 505. It is not wraping the text and the words keep going off to the right. I tried many tricks but can not get it right. I tried this from one of the posts from Colaveare's post #3 from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46501. It did not work.

I check the epubs in ADE and Calibre and they are wrapping alright. I then tried them on my Nook color. It word wraps. So what is wrong? Can some one help me.
khin99 is offline   Reply With Quote