View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #1483
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Fabelhaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Oops. I meant Fabelhaven.

I have So You Want to Be a Wizard, but have not read it as yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I did read The Millennium Edition of So You Want to Be a Wizard. The reply of mine you quoted referred to the Diane Duane series, Young Wizards. I've never investigated Fabelhaven.
Nyssa....Fablehaven has a pretty good price [$21.97] at amazon for the 5 book set (but not as good for the individual books [$6.00 & change each], so I grabbed up just the first one). I'll get the set for my Grandson (for his Fire) for his next birthday if I like the one I just got. I'll read it next and let you know.

Last edited by alansplace; 12-29-2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote