View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #49
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Another suggestion, if I may.

When you get around to implement OPDS support, please make downloading multithreaded. Every reader out there, except for Stanza is busy indefinitely while downloading. Imagine downloading a large book on a slow connection. Annoying to say the least.

Stanza downloads multiple books in the background. Even offers the choice to download all the books in a page, such as when you visit a series page and you decide to get them all.

Failing multiple concurrent downloads, then a queue that continues in the background while you surf the catalog or continue reading would be good.

And on the order of format support, I would like to see one other format. CBZ/CBR (comic books). I am half tempted to ask for PDF, but I really don't like the format on principle.

Cheers

Art