View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #411
MickeyMark
Learning to read...
MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: K3-3G, KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I talked to Amazon and they are sending me two new units. I had ordered one for my sister that was supposed to get here in November, so maybe that's why it shows I will receive two on Tuesday.
The CSRep I talked to was very knowledgeable. I apperciate that he did acknowledged the fact that there are units with issues out there (nothing worse than having CS deny the fact there are issues), and he said that even if it takes sending me yet another one, they will make sure I get a good unit.
Totally agree! I'd like to buy a PW, but I'm going to wait until they get some of these issues sorted out. The fact that they admit that there are "issues" is the first step they can take towards resolving them.
MickeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote