View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #117
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
What is even more interesting (to me at least) is this:

1. I buy a book on Amazon and choose my K4PC program in the "Deliver To" box.
K4PC is not running on my PC.
2. I start up K4PC on my PC - and sync it - but no new books appear.
3. BUT - the new books do download into the My Kindle Content folder on my PC - but don't show up in the K4PC program.
4. Closing and then restarting K4PC then results is the books appearing in the K4PC program.

So - when you open K4PC and sync it - the books actually download onto your PC, but it takes a restart of K4PC to find them.
This is what happens to me too. They actually do download to My Kindle Content folder, just don't show up til a restart.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote