View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #42
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I'm going to read The Master and Margarita in any case. If it doesn't win and we are enough people interested, we can have a separate discussion. The Anthony Powell book looks good too, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Ditto
Change 'read' to re-read... Double Ditto.

I'm also motivated to start A Question of Upbringing, which has been languishing in my library for over a year now.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote