View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Can you post the PDF as well? Some of us don't have your device but want to support it .
I have posted it, but you don't really need it. The ebook publisher and book designer applications both include a pc based viewer for the books in imp file format. This reader can be used to view any imp file even if it was not created in publisher or designer. There two viewers are slightly different but both do a good job of showing exactly what the results will look like. You do need to check a book both in normal and zoom modes to ensure that it looks ok.

Note that the pdf I posted does not contain my additions for the difference between the original gemstar and the eb1150 we have today. The default font on the current device is small as defined in ebook publisher. This may be called medium in some conversion programs so compare it to a book done in ebook publisher like the ones I post to make sure. Formerly the default font was x-small but I think most people prefer the newer larger standard default. The zoom mode is 2 fonts larger.

Dale
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gemstar eBook EB-1150 Formatting Standards.pdf (71.0 KB, 2234 views)
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote